Phase 1 project information
- iRAD commenced in 2016, with a vendor selected in June 2017
- Phase 1 of the project will deliver a pilot to five sites to go-live in August 2018. After a period of stabilisation, other eligible GP practices can request to access the solution
- Phase 1 will provide access to a fit-for-purpose, minimal dataset and a Transfer of Care (TOC/EDS) summary
- Functionality will include being able to share clinical data between GPs including using MyHR as a source of data and providing a view of the GP data to an acute setting.
- The availability of eReferrals via the system or secure messaging.
- The solution complies to the highest standard of patient privacy and confidentiality
- As additional services are added to MyHR, GPs will benefit
- The SWSPHN will cover the costs of licensing and support to all medical practices that opt-in