SWSPHN Webinar - Women's Health Meeting 'GDM: Changing Diagnostic Thresholds'
Provide an update on the last Local Health District GDM Screening and Escalation Guidelines.
• Identify the risk factors for completing an initial fasting BSL in early pregnancy.
• Interpret BSL and OGTT results to identify when referral for specialist care is required.
• Integrated recall systems for follow-up of postnatal GDM women.
• Describe best practice recommendations relevant to general practice.
• Develop improvements in current patient management in the light of new developments in these areas.
• Develop system changes within the practice to improve safety of patients with these conditions.
Approved for 3 CPD Activity points.