External Webinar - ALM Cancer Shared Care
Join us for an interactive virtual Active Learning Module in Cancer Shared Care hosted by the Translational Cancer Research Network (TCRN) and the Centre for Oncology Research and Education (CONCERT). Held over two Saturday afternoons (October 31 and November 7), the workshop intends to improve the skill of participants in the long term care of survivors of breast and colorectal cancer in general practice.
You must attend both workshops to be eligible for the maximum CPD points (40 Category 1 points have been applied for).
Saturday, 31 October 2020, 1pm - 4.30pm
The first workshop will focus on colorectal cancer and will feature case presentations from leading experts in medical oncology, radiation oncology, surgical oncology and cancer genetics:
- Management of colorectal cancer and long term side effects of treatment
- Long term surveillance for colorectal cancer
- Shared care and colorectal cancer
- Hereditary colon cancer
Saturday, 7 November 2020, 1pm - 4.30pm
The second workshop will focus on breast cancer and will feature case presentations from leading experts in medical oncology, radiation oncology, surgical oncology and psycho-oncology:
- Management of breast cancer and long term side effects
- Long term surveillance for breast cancer
- Psychosocial impacts of cancer
- Smoking, alcohol, diet and physical activity after breast cancer