Stronger Seeds, Taller Trees
The Stronger Seeds, Taller Trees project aims to support GPs working with families to navigate and access timely services when they have a concern about a child’s development.
The group includes professionals from a number of government and non-government organisations in South Western Sydney.
Articles written by the group appear in the SWSPHN’s general practice newsletter, Practice Pulse, once a month.
- Making sense of sensory sensitivities – 25 May 2022
- Starting school: can GPs make a difference? - 27 April 2022
- The GP’s role in promoting gross motor skills - 23 March 2022
- What are challenging behaviours? - 23 February 2022
- Multilingual children – when to refer to speech pathology - 25 January 2022
- Give me a helping hand – identifying and referring for difficulties with fine motor skills - 24 November 2021
- GPs uniquely positioned to assist in early intervention and prevention for mental health - 27 October 2021
- It’s never too early to have communication concerns: Are we harming the future generation by waiting and watching late talkers? - 22 September 2021
- What do GPs need to know about the Early Childhood Approach (formerly ECEI)? – 25 August 2021
- The harm in waiting with developmental concerns – 28 July 2021