DoH COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
Updated: 23 May 2022
Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
Learn about booster doses for COVID-19 vaccines, who they are recommended for, when you need one and how to get it.
This consent form is not mandatory. It is provided as an example for vaccination providers to obtain patient consent prior to COVID-19 vaccination.
Main DoH web page for COVID-19 vaccine providers.
This DoH guidance includes the latest clinical advice on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout including advice from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
Read and download DoH clinical guidance, and fact sheets, posters, brochures and more to use in your practice for COVID-19 vaccines.
DoH factsheets, posters, audio and video files about COVID-19 vaccines has been translated into multiple languages. Download and use throughout your practice.
Also available in multiple languages:
COVID-19 vaccination – Useful information on the COVID-19 vaccines
This language set contains translations of an editorial that provides useful information on the COVID-19 vaccines, including information on the rollout, how the vaccines work, and how you can book an appointment.
COVID-19 vaccination – 6 steps to approve a vaccine
This language set contains translations of an easy-to-read fact sheet, providing information about the 6 steps that the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) takes to approve a vaccine in Australia.
General Practice COVID-19 Update from Deputy Chief Medical Officer Professor Michael Kidd AM (Friday, 20 May 2022)
Featuring Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Professor Michael Kidd AM
Download this factsheet on the transfer of COVID-19 vaccines between participating primary care vaccination sites.
Information to assist healthcare workers talk about COVID-19 vaccines working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples about COVID-19 vaccines
More COVID-19 vaccination links for general practices on the Australian Department of Health website.
- Subscribe for COVID-19 updates
- COVID-19 vaccine national roll-out strategy
- COVID-19 vaccine information for disability service providers
- Information for COVID-19 vaccination providers, including general practices, GP-led Respiratory Clinics and Aboriginal and Community Controlled Health Services and community pharmacies.
- Site requirements for COVID-19 vaccination clinics
- Weekly Department of Health update on how Australia's vaccine rollout is tracking
- Stakeholder pack: COVID-19 Multicultural Outreach February 2022
- How COVID-19 vaccines are tested and approved
- Information for people with disability about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccination decision guide for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning pregnancy
- COVID-19 vaccination decision guide for frail older people, including those in residential aged care facilities
The pages on the NSW Health website are intended to complement the national content, not to replace or duplicate it.
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners