How to assist your patients with their COVID-19 enquiries
Advice for your patients taking care of themselves at home
Share the below link or print out a factsheet for your patient from Health Resource Directory
RACGP fact sheets includes information about:
- COVID-19 symptoms, and when a COVID-positive person should an ambulance
- Isolating at home
- Mental health care while isolating
- Ending isolation, including advice on long COVID
For COVID-19 testing locations throughout South Western Sydney
Visit the COVID-19 testing page on this website or get your patient to call the National Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080.
For COVID-19 vaccination locations throughout South Western Sydney
- Visit the COVID-19 vaccinations page on this website
- Tell your patient about the COVID-19 Vaccines Eligibility Checker website (healthdirect.gov.au) to discover what vaccines they are eligible for and what venues to book through.
- Alternatively, get your patient to call the National Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080.
Decision aid: Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Use the NCIRS 'Decision support tool' to help vaccine-hesitant patients make an informed decision.
The five-step tool provides information about the virus, compare the risks, check a personal risk profile, consider what matters the most.