How to assist your patients with their COVID-19 enquiries
To assist your patients with their queries about COVID-19 testing and vaccination we recommend the following resources:
For COVID-19 testing locations throughout South Western Sydney
Visit the COVID-19 testing page on this website or get your patient to call the National Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080.
For COVID-19 vaccination locations throughout South Western Sydney
- Visit the COVID-19 vaccinations page on this website
- Tell your patient about the COVID-19 Vaccines Eligibility Checker website (healthdirect.gov.au) to discover what vaccines they are eligible for and what venues to book through.
- Alternatively, get your patient to call the National Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080.
For all other general enquires about COVID-19
Get your patient to call the National Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080.
PHN’s role in COVID-19 testing and vaccine rollout
South Western Sydney PHN assists GPs and practices to rollout the COVID-19 vaccination across the community by
- Delivering the latest health advice from the Department of Health and NSW Health to GPs through South Western Sydney
- Accepting COVID-19 vaccine EOIs from practices on behalf of the Department of Health
- Assisting with the procurement of COVID-19 vaccination supplies to practices
- Reporting to the Department of Health on statistical data related to COVID-19 from within South Western Sydney.
PHNs cannot make decisions on the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout, and we cannot take bookings or give advice to your patients. Therefore it is strongly recommended that you advise your patients to call the National Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 020 080, or visit the Department of Health website for the answers they seek.
For GP and practice enquiries about upcoming EOIs or procurement of COVID-19 vaccination supplies, please phone the South Western Sydney PHN COVID-19 team on 4632 3000 or email.