DoH COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
Updated: 17 July 2021
Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
Main DoH web page for COVID-19 vaccine providers.
This DoH guidance includes the latest clinical advice on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout including advice from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
Read and download DoH clinical guidance, and fact sheets, posters, brochures and more to use in your practice for COVID-19 vaccines.
DoH factsheets, posters, audio and video files about COVID-19 vaccines has been translated into multiple languages. Download and use throughout your practice.
Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples about COVID-19 vaccines
Download DoH recommended scripts for general practice to answer patients' questions about the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine (released 18 June 2021).
General Practice COVID-19 Update from Professor Michael Kidd AM (Friday, 16 July 2021)
More COVID-19 vaccination links for general practices on the Australian Department of Health website.
- Subscribe for COVID-19 updates
- COVID-19 vaccine national roll-out strategy
- COVID-19 Vaccination Training Program
- COVID-19 vaccine information for disability service providers
- Information for COVID-19 vaccination providers, including general practices, GP-led Respiratory Clinics and Aboriginal and Community Controlled Health Services and community pharmacies.
- Site requirements for COVID-19 vaccination clinics
- Weekly Department of Health update on how Australia's vaccine rollout is tracking
- Stakeholder Pack: COVID-19 Vaccines Multicultural Outreach – May 2021
- How COVID-19 vaccines are tested and approved
- Information for people with disability about COVID-19 vaccines
- Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccination decision guide for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning pregnancy
- COVID-19 vaccination decision guide for frail older people, including those in residential aged care facilities
- How in-home and community aged care workers can get a COVID-19 vaccination
The pages on the NSW Health website are intended to complement the national content, not to replace or duplicate it.
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners