COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Information & Support
Updated 4 May 2021
Find up-to-date information about coronavirus (COVID-19) on this website using the links and resources below.
- COVID-19 vaccination rollout for South Western Sydney
- COVID-19 Testing locations in South Western Sydney
- The importance of keeping your GP appointments during COVID-19
- Close and Casual contacts explained
- COVID-19 mental health resources
- COVID-19 FAQs
- COVID-19 Mental Health Support
- COVID-19 information in multiples languages
- COVID-19 Information for older people & carers
- COVID-19 Information helplines
- COVID-19 Information for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples
Complete the Service NSW Assistance Finder and take a 2-minute questionnaire to get a list of benefits and services in health and wellbeing, employment, skills and training, food, housing and finances, tailored specifically for you or your business.
Service NSW Assistance Finder
Get the facts and find out more about COVID-19 with the healthdirect 'Frequently Asked Questions' (FAQs) such as:
- COVID-19 Symptom checker - healthdirect website
- Do I need to isolate msyelf? - healthdirect website
- What is 'social distancing and non-essential travel'? - healthdirect website
- How do I avoid becoming infected? - healthdirect website
- Seeing a doctor and getting tested FAQs - healthdirect website
- What is telehealth? Can I use teleheath to talk to a GP? - healthdirect website
- Can I go to my regular health clinic or hospital appointment? - healthdirect website
- COVID-19 mythbuster - World Health Organisation website
Important facts and frequently asked questions (FAQs) about COVID-19 are available in multiple languages.
This includes English, Chinese – Simplified and Traditional – Arabic, Bahasa, Farsi, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese.
Settlement Council of Australia COVID-19 resources
- Tagalog; Arabic; Burmese; Assyrian; Korean; Thai; Tigrinya; Farsi; Karen; Nepalese; Italian; Simplified Chinese Mandarin; Swahili; Dari; Greek; Spanish; Vietnamese; Traditional Chinese; Hazaragi; Hakha Chin; Kurdish Kurmanji
- SBS COVID-19 resources in 63 languages
Coronavirus Health Information Line
Call this Australian Government Department of Health phone line if you are seeking information on novel coronavirus.
The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Ph: 1800 020 080
Call this number to speak to a registered nurse about your health concerns.
The hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ph: 1800 022 222