As a commissioning organisation, SWSPHN works with service providers and local communities to design and purchase services to address population need. This requires a robust understanding of population need, strong engagement from stakeholders at each stage, supporting service providers to develop and implement new models of care and monitoring and evaluating service outcomes to ensure effectiveness and value for money are achieved.
We have established an e-Procurement website through TenderLink, to provide health service providers, contractors, consultants and suppliers with easy access to a range of procurement opportunities. All procurement opportunities will now be posted via our TenderLink portal https://www.tenderlink.com/swsphn/
To receive updates on relevant opportunities, please register with the portal. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes.
Mental Health Literacy Co-Design Project - Expression of Interest
Applicants are required to have the following to be considered:
- Extensive experience in leading innovative approaches to co-design and consultation with key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience and skill in coordinating and facilitating co-design that is tailored to the target population.
- A strategic and evidence-based approach to co-designing with key stakeholders across the SWS region, within the project’s timeframe.
- Extensive experience in project management, including planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Extensive experience in analysing literature and data to understand the needs of the community.
- 2 x professional references who can confirm the criteria above.
Eligible applicants are registered organisations including:
- Sole providers
- Non-government organisations
- Government organisations
- Community managed organisations
Organisations with a diverse staffing profile (e.g. majority Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and/or Culturally and Linguistically Diverse) are encouraged to apply.
Applicants may apply as part of a partnership or consortia, however, a single lead organisation must be identified for the purpose of the contract.
View the EOI and submit a response through Tenderlink by 5pm Tuesday 23 February 2021. Please use the tenderlink forum to submit any questions.
- Credentialed Mental Health Nurse Service - Lead Organisation: 01/02/2021
- The Way Back Support Service - SWSPHN: 01/10/2020
- South West Sydney - Peer Support Program: 07/09/2020
- Proactive Approaches to Men's Suicide Prevention: 24/04/2020
- After Hours Primary Health Care Grants: 10/04/2020