As a commissioning organisation, SWSPHN works with service providers and local communities to design and purchase services to address population need. This requires a robust understanding of population need, strong engagement from stakeholders at each stage, supporting service providers to develop and implement new models of care and monitoring and evaluating service outcomes to ensure effectiveness and value for money are achieved.
We have established an e-Procurement website through TenderLink, to provide health service providers, contractors, consultants and suppliers with easy access to a range of procurement opportunities. All procurement opportunities will now be posted via our TenderLink portal www.tenderlink.com/swsphn
To receive updates on relevant opportunities, please register with the portal. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes.
- Mental Health Literacy Co-Design Project: 24/02/2021
- Credentialed Mental Health Nurse Service - Lead Organisation: 01/02/2021
- The Way Back Support Service - SWSPHN: 01/10/2020
- South West Sydney - Peer Support Program: 07/09/2020
- Proactive Approaches to Men's Suicide Prevention: 24/04/2020
- After Hours Primary Health Care Grants: 10/04/2020