Practice Nursing Program
One third of General Practices’ in South Western Sydney employ a practice nurse. South Western Sydney PHN recognises the important contribution nurses provide to their colleagues and the health outcomes of the community. Our practice nursing program is specifically designed to support nurses working in general practice.
SWSPHN can provide support for your Practice through:
- Promotion of Continuing Professional Development
- Education and Training events
- Orientation and mentoring
- Telephone Support
- In House visits and education in a variety of areas such as: chronic disease management, care planning, health assessments, cycles of care, wound management and immunisation.
Contact Karen Huckel – Practice Nursing Coordinator email@example.com or phone 1300 179 765 for your needs.
Email Distribution List
We invite Practice Nurses working in the South Western Sydney area to join the SWSPHN Practice Nurse email distribution list.
Contact Karen Huckel – Practice Nurse Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information regarding upcoming education events, and Practice Nurse information updates and reviews.
- Information regarding upcoming education events
- Practice Nurse information updates and news