The ultimate vision is for an interoperable health IT ecosystem that strives to deliver better care to communities, lowering healthcare costs and lead us to value-based care.
Successive phases of the project are being planned after the initial Project iRAD proof of concept:
- Shared Care Planning, Patient Portal and Population Health functions will be added
- An iterative delivery towards a fully integrated interoperable solution that allows General Practice, local hospitals, specialists, allied health and other healthcare providers in the region to access relevant information at the time of healthcare delivery
- The system supports disease management, improves population health efforts with integrated data for advanced analytics, improves risk score accuracy and drives appropriate, timely interventions in the workflow
- A common standard for data sharing and streaming all vital patient information from multiple sources into a single stream of truth
- Supports value-based care models in supporting the achievement of quality standards.