HealthPathways is an online clinical and referral information portal used by clinicians at the point of care. HealthPathways provides GPs access to management and treatment options on a range of clinical presentations and information about local clinical services and their referral processes.
The site uses a scalable format allowing users to customise the level of detail displayed, providing a quick access during consultations or more detailed information to be viewed at a later time.
Links to reputable patient information (including translated patient information where available) and clinical resources are also provided in most clinical pathways.
- The July 2017 Program Report is now available
- Issue 15 of the HealthPathways Newsletter is now available
- The consumer portal, Health Resource Directory.org.au, is now live
- GP Palliative Care Resources (new)
- Immunisation - Infants and Children 0-9 years (updated)
- Immunisation - Children and Adolescents 10-14 years (updated)
- Housing Assistance and Homelessness (new)
- Organ and Tissue Donation (updated)
- Issuing a Medical Certificate of Death (updated)
- SWSPHN Mental Health Programs (new)
- Useful Websites (updated)
- Hospital in the Home (new)
For a list of all localised pathways, download the localised pathways list.
Health professionals wishing to be involved in HealthPathways can do so in a variety of ways:
- Attend workgroups to be part of the conversation of how to improve care coordination and the patient experience of medical care in South Western Sydney
- Be a pathway consultant for newly localised pathways to ensure they provide high quality, locally relevant information
- Suggest pathway areas to be developed in the future
The HealthPathways Project Site provides further information regarding HealthPathways, upcoming CPD and Workgroup events, summaries of previous workgroups, and ways to be involved in the HealthPathways program.
If you wish to find out more, with your Practice Support Officer to request a practice visit from the team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HealthPathways South Western Sydney is a joint project between the South Western Sydney Local Health District and the South Western Sydney PHN. The site is free to use for health professionals practicing in South Western Sydney